February 22nd through February 24th, 2012, Thrasher Basement Systems and Foundation Supportworks hosted a three day Management Training in Omaha, Nebraska for approximately 25 owners and managers representing 12 dealer offices throughout North America.
Management training is highly beneficial for owners and managers because it discusses:
- Primary leadership styles and the strengths and weaknesses associated with that style
- Four primary leadership principles and why they are important
- Recruiting good, talented people
- Conducting an effective interview and confidently handling difficult interviewing situations
- Creating a simple and informative orientation program to help new employees become productive more quickly
- Coaching and delegating to high performing, medium performing and low performing employees
- Handling employees with performance and attitude problems
- Evaluating each employee’s contributions and performance
Trainings hosted in Omaha provide a wonderful opportunity for Thrasher employees to interact with other dealers throughout the country.