Basement Wall Panels in Nebraska, Iowa, and Missouri
The Best Solution for Finishing a Basement in NE, IA, and MO
Total Basement Finishing basement system is a true innovation in the marketplace.
This basement finishing solution is a strong, rigid panel that stands on its own, and is strong enough to hang photos and artwork.
Finally a basement wall panel system that you can hang your plasma screen television on!
It comes with a variety of wall panels, including pre-finished vinyl coverings, or panels that are ready to paint or wallpaper.
This is the most versatile basement wall system available... including sheetrock.
Thrasher Basement Systems offers free basement remodeling estimate in Nebraska, Iowa, and Missouri, including the areas of Council Bluffs and Bellevue.
What Makes Total Basement Finishing Walls the Right Choice for You
Features that make the Total Basement Finishing basement system the best option for you include:
- Basement walls can be painted, wallpapered, or pre-finished -- you decide! It's your home, you should be able to decide how you want it to look!
- Solid construction and rigid walls allow for the hanging of large pictures, heavy shelves, or a plasma-screen TV. (Other soft-walled systems don't allow for this.)
- The entire system installs quickly and easily without drywall dust and debris.
- The durable wall system withstands daily wear and tear from rips, tears, puckering, or other surface damage.
- Easy to clean and wipe down without damaging the material.
- The finished wall system resists mold, fire, rot, and stains, providing a healthier environment for your family.
- An insulation factor of R-13 provides the ultimate in year-round energy efficiency.
- The acoustic properties of the panels prevent noise from traveling throughout your home -- so go ahead and install the home theater system.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.