Sump Pump Systems in Omaha, Lincoln, Sioux City, Nebraska, Iowa, and Missouri
Sump Pump System Installation & Backup Pumps in Nebraska, Iowa, and Missouri
At Thrasher, we install patented sump pump systems that have been developed by Basement Systems®, Inc. since 1987. These include the best cast-iron sump pumps and longest-lasting battery backup sump pumps in the industry.
We are your local Basement Systems® dealer in Nebraska, Iowa, and Missouri, including Carroll, Omaha, Lincoln, Sioux City nearby areas such as Council Bluffs, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Norfolk, Fremont, North Platte and the surrounding areas.
Sump Pump Services & Products:
Basement Systems® is an international network of basement waterproofers and dry crawl space experts, with over 300 dealers across the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom.
As the largest basement waterproofing network in the world, Basement Systems®, Inc. leads the industry in drying basements and crawl spaces. Our network has waterproofed tens of thousands of basements worldwide, and we're ready to help you!
Our Sump Pump Systems
Our sump pump systems include the following features:
- WaterWatch® Alarm: Sounds off to let you know if water has risen past the point where the pumps should have turned on.
- SuperLiner Sump Liner: Large enough to keep your sump pump working properly without turning on and off repeatedly, but not so large that your liner goes too deep, making your sump pump wear out prematurely as it pumps out unnecessary water.
- Airtight Sump Lid: An airtight lid keeps odors and humidity out while protecting your sump from debris. Rubber grommets around all pipes and wires help maintain the lid's seal and keep all PVC pipes steady and quiet.
- CleanPump Stands: These sump pump stands are installed to raise the pumps off of the bottom of the liner. Any silt or sediment that settles on the bottom of your sump pit will be kept away from your pump. These stands also allow for height adjustment of the pump if necessary.
We also offer our IceGuard® anti-freeze device as an additional feature you can add on to your sump pump system:
- IceGuard® Discharge Line Protection : Many sump pump discharge lines are susceptible to freezing during the cold winter months. Our IceGuard® discharge line protection prevents this from happening, with no need for the homeowner to do anything! This specifically designed grated adapter is located outside where the discharge line exits the house. If the pipe underground freezes in the winter, water can still be pumped out without the worry of backups into your basement!
TripleSafe™ Complete Sump Pump System
Our most reliable sump pump system, the TripleSafe™ Sump Pump System, provides three levels of protection for your basement and your peace of mind.
For normal functioning, the TripleSafe™ has a powerful, cast-iron Zoeller® ⅓ horsepower sump pump set at the lowest level. For heavy volumes of water, or in case of primary pump failure, a second, more powerful Zoeller® ½ hp pump is placed slightly above the primary pump.
In case of a power outage, our UltraSump® battery backup sump pump, set at the highest level, will pump 11,500 gallons or more on a fully charged battery!
- Cast-Iron Zoeller® ⅓ hp Primary Pump -- Reliable and powerful, this sump pump system can discharge 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head from your basement.
- A Powerful Cast-Iron Zoeller® ½ hp Secondary Pump -- If the primary sump pump fails or is overwhelmed by extremely heavy waters, the secondary pump will turn on, discharging up to 3,900 additional gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head!
- Long-Lasting UltraSump® Battery Backup System -- In the case of a tripped circuit, power outage, or sump failure, your TripleSafe™ also includes an UltraSump® Battery Backup System. This heavy-duty battery backup can pump more than 11,500 gallons of water on a full charge. A second battery can be hooked up to a single system for an even longer running time.
SuperSump® Premier Sump Pump System
For an effective and more economical solution, our SuperSump® Premier Pump System can help keep the basement dry.
The SuperSump® includes a powerful Zoeller® ⅓ horsepower cast-iron sump pump, capable of pumping 2,220 gallons of water per hour out of your basement.
The SuperSump® can be installed with an optional UltraSump® Battery Backup Sump Pump, which can pump out 11,500 gallons or more on a single charge!
- Cast-Iron Zoeller® Primary Pump -- The SuperSump® installs with either a Zoeller® ⅓ hp sump pump, or optionally, a more powerful Zoeller® ½ hp sump pump. The third horsepower is able to pump out 2,220 gallons of water per hour at an 8-foot head, while the half horsepower pumps out 3,900 gallons per hour at an 8-foot head.
- Optional Battery Backup Pump Pump -- For protection from sump pump power outages or pump failures, we highly recommend that you install an UltraSump® Battery Backup Sump Pump. An additional battery can be installed on a single UltraSump® allowing for double the pumping time.
Certified Sump Pump Installers
In the same way that you wouldn't hire a basement waterproofer to fix your bathtub, you wouldn't hire a plumber to jackhammer your basement and install a drainage system. With our experts, you can count on the most experienced and knowledgeable waterproofers, who install sump pumps and basement waterproofing systems every day.
We offer free sump pump installation quotes to homeowners in our Nebraska, Iowa, and Missouri service area. Each quote includes an on-site consultation, written price quote, and a copy of our 88-page waterproofing book "Dry Basement Science: What To Have Done...And WHY".